One cold, bleak Saturday, mum suggested we go to the video store. So we did, and because I was so bored, i got a dvd.
500 Days of Summer.
If you honestly havent seen it, you are terrible. Your are worse than a cow pat. There are many great reasons why it's amazing, but I'll tell you a few of my faves ;;
- It has Zooey Deschanel from She and Him in it (gasp!)
- It has Joseph Gordon-Levitt in it, who is just about the cutest and coolest guy alive.
- The Soundtrack is pretty damn amazing.
1. Story of Boy Meets Girl - Mychael Danna,
2. Us - Regina Spektor
3. There Is a Light That Never Goes Out
4. Bad Kids
5. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
6. There Goes the Fear
7. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
8. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
9. Quelqu'un M'A Dit - Carla Bruni
11. Hero - Regina Spektor
12. Bookends - Simon & Garfunkel
13. Vagabond - Wolfmother
14. She's Got You High - Mumm-Ra
15. Here Comes Your Man - Meaghan Smith
16. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want - She & Him
So the movie is pretty much about a guy, who meets a girl, Summer, who is beautiful and whom everyone loves. And Summer doesn't want anything serious, all she wants is a fun relationship, and she doesn't believe in love. But he does.
It goes on to tell the story of how they came to be and its so cute! It made me laugh and cry equally the same.