I got a blender....

...and I made a smoothie!!!

As hard as this is to imagine, I have never, ever made a smoothie. And when mum bought me a blender I jumped up in the air and screamed and pretty much danced, because I was happy. Then we went shopping for ingredients, and boy was that hard! Mum made an effort to try and stay calm but by the end of the two hour Coles trip, we came out with a filled-to-the-brim trolley and mum's bank account was pretty much dead.

But it was worth it :)

This is what I did for my awesome smoothie: (I invented it)

  • 1 cup of frozen blueberries
  • 1 container of plain vanilla yogurt (I used soy)
  • 1 cup of orange/tropical juice
  • 1 small frozen banana, chopped in pieces

Blend all the ingredients together until nice and smooth :)

I would have put a photo up but the smoothie was eaten a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment