I think im in love

What is it this time? I hear you ask...well...I may as well tell you.
Today I went to the markets with heather, and I think the markets is pretty much what I imagined heaven to look like. I fell in love with oversized bags, pretty clutches, droopy eyed puppes and VINTAGE VINTAGE VINTAGE!!

So I grabbed a few little vintage books and a hell of a lotta other stuff:
  • Ideal Book for Girls
  • Girl's Crystal Annual 1961
  • The Surprise Book for Girls
  • The Bobbsey Twins Annual
  • The Daily Mail Girls Annual



This books are all colourful and pretty and cute and vintage and they are wearing me down! I'm in a vintage overload! Plus I also grabbed some nanny looking cards and um...well...do I have to say...OK....A CABBAGE PATCH DOLL!

Because I can! And because they are soooooooooooooooo cute! I always wanted one to keep in my room (which is a cluttered vintage madhouse) and prune and cradle and call my own. Her name is Giselle and she is beautiful.

Mags I have been-flipping-through-since-mum-took-me-shopping-and-I-found-my-old-stack-of-vintage-like-reads:


  • Frankie
  • Yen
  • Vogue Australia
  • Shop Till You Drop
  • Girlfriend
  • Teen Vogue
  • Oyster

So there is it, a random entry about my day because I am in total love with everything right now. I am going to crawl up with "Girls Annual," and read about pretty girls and perfect lives with cold lemonade and a blanket. So vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment