Musings && Steph Bowe


So I was flipping through the latest (I think) issue of Girlfriend (yes I do read normal magazines!) and I started reading an article about Steph Bowe, a young author who wrote the book Girl Saves Boy at just 16. Now I haven't actually had a chance to read the book, but it sounds amazing: all about a boy who has cancer, who meets a girl who changes her life.


Now there are a few reasons why I love her:


1. Because I ADORE writing and really really extra truly want to get a book published (yeahhh, as if)

2. Her blog has inspiration pictures. Inspirational pics guys!

3. She sounds really down to earth and awesome.

4. She's flipping Australian! Shouldn't that be a good reason enough??!!


I am hoping that our local library has a copy, because I am so sure I will enjoy it. And, as soon as I read it I'll write a review and send a link to her, because I care. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment