i am switzerland.

I am silent on this matter from now on, because I am switzerland. I have no team, I am my own matter.

I just don't understand why I am to blame? ? ?

But, to push that aside;

Yesterday was hysterical, we went on the slide a bazillion times and I fell off for the first time, it was awesome as. I fell of and was sliding on my bum and was enjoying it, and then Anna, who was still on the boat said,

"What happens when we go out?"
"Huh?"
"You're gonna come out first and I'm gonna slam into you!"

She was right of course, i came out, all was good and then she flew right over me. Awesome.

I also jumped off the tower, which is good to do if you like having a wedgie and then getting that pushed up into your bum as you free fall for one second down a five metre drop or so.

Well, now i'm heading off to awesome land; church. HAVE FUN!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment